The form for registration is provided along with this prospectus. Registration form should be completed and registered by paying Rs.350. Registration for admission form however does not guarantee admission.
Transfer certificate and Report Card from the previous school are required at the time of admission. A child seeking admission in NURSERY must produce a Birth Certificate in original. However Birth Certificate is must for every admission.
Admission Opens for the Session 2018-2019
- Direct Admission for classes NURSERY to UKG
- Admission Test for the Academic Session 2018-19 will be held on 16th December 2017 at 10:30 a.m.
- Excellent educational package National I.C.S.E. Curriculum.
- Newly Constructed school building with a very big playground.
- Highly experienced and trained faculty.
- Education at truly affordable cost.
- Well equipped Computer Lab.
- Well organized Library.
- Playway Learning with teaching aids for tiny tots.
- Co-curricular activities and physical training.
- Provision for Cricket,Football.Karate and Chess Coaching.
- Health care facilities.
- Provision for counselling for both parents and students.
- Hostel and Day-boarders facilities.
- Excellent Transport Facilities with reasonable charges.
- Free special guidance to economically backward students and provision for evening tutorial classes.
- Provision for Scholarship to the economically backward and meritorious students.
- Note : Prospectus and Registration form available on payment of Rs. 300/- at School’s Office from 13th October,2015 between 10.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.